You will be heading our development team and related office operations in Vietnam. You are a highly-motivated candidate with experience in leading a software engineering team/business, managing complex projects, and able to work independtly, setting goals and objectives. You will also be responsible for, and not limited to:
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on projects timelines and delivering projects in time and on budget.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Communicate frequently with the local team and the group management team and keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain office staff job efficiency by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of self and the teams by organising and attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the business development by meeting identifying new prospects, meeting with existing customers, and participating to proposals.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; ensuring proper preparation of payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring admin and HR admin functions.
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Minimum Master’s Degree Holder in Business Administration, or preferably from Computer.
- Science/ Engineering field with relevant experience in business administration.
- Experience in direct people management of a medium-sized team.
- Professional proficiency in Vietnamese and English.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Prior work experience in the fields of financial systems and big data will be an advantage.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Excellent logical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proactive with the ability to deliver tasks on-time.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Extensive medical benefits.
- Exciting experience with high growth company.
- Open and diversed company culture.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!