iOS Developer @ Singapore Company
- – Design and build mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- – Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- – Unit-test code for robustness, including usability, and reliability.
- – Work on bug fixing and optimization for application performance.
- – Good programming design using OOP concepts, design patterns and best practices.
- – Passionate about mobile coding, design.
- – Able to code and debug effectively and independently.
- – Has knowledge about web service (REST, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- – Proactive, willing to learn new technology.
- – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- – At least 2-year experience in developing native iOS applications
- – Proficient in Swift, Objective C and Xcode.
- – Have applications on Apple Store is a plus.
- – Experience in web-api and asynchronous and concurrent programming is a plus.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!
$900 - $1500