Java Team Leader @ Japanese Company
- Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company.
- Communicating with customers.
- Analyzing specification, designing system.
- Scheduling and managing progress tasks.
- Supporting coding, leading technologies.
- Taking a responsible for project success.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- At least 5 years professional web service development experience with Java.
- At least 1 year working experience as team leader, team size is 2~5 members.
- Strong knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring, Hibernate and so on.
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network.
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Good research skill.
- Reading and writing in English fluently.
- Advanced communication skill.
- Active attitude.
- Contributing to team and customer.
- Good problem-solving skill.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!
$800 - $1400
Java Team Leader