Junior iOS Developer @ Japanese Company
- Developing and maintaining iOS application for Japanese company.
- Researching the solutions for solving problem on design and development process.
- Creating detailed design based on analyzed specification.
- Support estimate for related development tasks and risks for team leader.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Must have some iOS application development experience at work or university class.
- Basic knowledge of iOS application development.
- Basic knowledge of Objective-C, Swift plus.
- Reading and writing in English fluently.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance.
- Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule.
- Company trip once a year.
- Joining party (lunch party, dinner party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…) almost every month.
- Free parking fee.
- Join in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…).
- Annual Health Check.
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.).
- Build a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
- Join and study with company ‘s Community, Hackathon program about IT industry.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!
$300 - $700
Junior iOS Developer