Junior Java Developer @ Japanese Company
- Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company;
- Researching the solutions for solving problem on design and development process;
- Creating detailed design, designing database based on analyzed specification;
- Support estimate for related development tasks and risks for team leader;
- 1 year experience with Java
- Basic knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring, Hibernate and so on;
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network;
- Basic knowledge of security;
- Reading and writing in English fluently.
- Good research skill;
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance;
- Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule;
- Company trip once a year;
- Joining party (lunch party, dinner party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…) almost every month;
- Free parking fee;
- Join in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…);
- Annual Health Check;
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
- Build a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
- Have the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!
$300 - $900
Junior Java Developer