Junior Java Engineer @ French/Singapore Company
- Participate in development projects for banking and trading professional.
- Participate in the Design and implementation system integration solutions and architectures.
- Collaborate with our functional experts on requirement analysis and write technical specifications.
- Contribute to our pre-sales initiatives through pilot and demo projects.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and suggest applications for our clients.
- Master or Bachelor degrees in Information Technology, Mathematics or Sciences.
- 0-2 years of experience – Fresh graduates accepted as we will provide on the job training.
- Strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
- Ability to work independently, proactive problem solver.
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- A multi-cultural work environment and International career opportunities.
- Challenging projects and exposure to Asia’s leading financial institutions.
- A company that promotes innovation and adoption of new technologies.
- A fast-growing company that offers unique career prospects.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!
$400 - $600
Junior Java Engineer