- Be in project development team to build web based system from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from user interfaces to layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- Experience in at least one of the common MVC frameworks: Struts2, SpringMVC …
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of Relational/NoSQL database systems, OOP and web application development.
- Familiarity with development tools: Git/SVN, Redmine, Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans, Vagrant …
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment.
- An optimized management system that helps you feel comfortable at work.
- 13th salary policy.
- Be covered full insurance fees, including employee’s responsibility.
- Various benefits: meal, gas subsidy, annual physical examination.
- Company trip, team-building events.
- Join our clubs: football, badminton, table tennis, chess …
- Agreement salary.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!