- Work closely with Leader/PM and other talented software engineer to develop new web application for potential customers.
- Contributing in all phases of the development cycle.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS
- Familiar with Java, Eclipse, Maven
- Familiar with development tools: SVN, Redmine, Jenkins, …
- Experience in web development using Struts2, SpringMVC, ..
- Experience in MySQL, Oracle
- Experience in working with Linux environment
- Knowledge of PLSQL is an advantage
- Intermediate English skills.
- Competitive salary package based on experience and capability.
- Thirteen salary policy.
- Company will cover full insurance fees, including employee’s responsibility as Labor Code requires.
- Competitive income and various benefits: meal, gas subsidy, annual physical examination.
- Exciting annually company trip & project close team outing.
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!