- We work in PHP-based technologies (Drupal, WordPress, Magento…).
- We are looking for a dedicated Woo-commerce developer to join e-commerce website projects, join the tea and work with the Vietnamese PM, handle new features.
- Experience in Woo-commerce
- SVN or GIT experience
- Can read and write in English
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Good sense of teamwork and responsibility.
- Passion for web and new technologies
- Portfolio of some Woo-commerce projects you’ve been working on, with a few words about your role in the project
- Join a young and dynamic team in an international and professional working environment
- Dynamic multicultural English-speaking workplace
- Performance and salary review twice a year
- 16 days full paid leave per year
How To Apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected] with salary expectation and notice period.
Thank you very much!